Agored Cymru’s expert staff team can support your school in a number of different ways.
We offer quality marked bespoke continuing professional development (CPD) and training for staff in areas such as:
- Sex and Relationships Education (SRE)
- Resilience Skills
- Co-ordinating Personal and Social Education (PSE)
In relation to PSE, WRE and YPP, Agored Cymru:
- Delivers lessons as part of a wider school programme including supporting collapsed timetable days. The delivery follows good practice guidance and is conducted in line with individual school policy and educational needs.
- Provides INSET training in relation to key subject areas within the learning core qualifications such as sex and relationships education, substance misuse education.
- INSET training is delivered in relation to good practice and with an eye on future Welsh curriculum needs such as Curriculum for Wales and the recommendations emerging from the Sex and Relationships review.
- Provides a CPD programme to support good practice in schools whether it’s in relation to curriculum delivery or whole school policy implementation such as supporting LGBT inclusion.
- Our CPD programme is quality marked and some courses are also accredited. Further information is available on our website.